[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Get started today by contacting personal injury attorney, Mike Fatall.” title=”FREE CONSULTATION” target=”_self” color=”wpb_button” icon=”wpb_hammer” size=”btn-small” position=”cta_align_right” href=”http://fatallfirm.com/contact-us”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Don’t let a legal assistant or paralegal prepare your case strategy. You are paying for a lawyer to plan and handle your case and that’s what Mike Fatall, attorney at law, will do for you.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $10 million lifetime structured settlement for infant who suffered brain damage due to an anesthesia error
- $7.25 million jury verdict for wrongful death of woman whose brain aneurysm was not diagnosed in a timely manner
- $1.8 million jury verdict for injuries suffered by client in trucking accident
- $1 million settlement for 78 year old woman in wrongful death action against school bus company
- $950,000 jury verdict for loss of lower leg due to excessive force by police officers
- $925,000 settlement for client whose hair was caught in an unguarded machine at work
- $850,000 jury verdict for hip and femur fractures suffered by operator of motorcycle
- $800,000 settlement for injuries sustained by worker who fell down an elevator shaft on work site
- $400,000 policy limit settlement for multiple injuries of a painter who was knocked from ladder by homeowner backing vehicle down driveway.
- $175,000 settlement for customer\’s fall to floor when defective bar stool collapsed.
Other settlements include:
- Confidential wrongful death malpractice settlement for patient who committed suicide as a result of pain from surgical error.
- Confidential settlement for failure to diagnose anal cyst by colorectal surgeon
- Confidential settlement for severing cystic duct during laparoscopic gallbladder procedure
- Confidential six figure settlement for female patient with diabetes whose foot lesions were not treated in a timely fashion resulting in partial amputation.
- Confidential six figure settlement for death of a 78 year old patient who was given a sedative overdose.
- Confidential policy limits settlement for midget wrestler who suffered a fracture of the leg when his motor scooter rear ended a vehicle stopped in a moving lane of traffic.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_progress_bar values=”90|With An Attorney,30|On Own, 6|No Action” bgcolor=”bar_black” options=”striped,animated” title=”Case Results Satisfactory Rates” units=”%”][vc_column_text]